Vitamin C is known to most people as a "good vitamin" that is to be found in oranges and is not stored in the body. It is time now to dust off the old view of this godsent vitamin and enlighten all and everyone about the benefits of vitamin C. One guy that certainly is aware of the healing powers of vitamin C, is Alan, a dairy farmer from Australia, who had a severe case of swine flu in 2009 and also developed leukemia. The doctors wanted to turn off his life supporting machine, but thanks to his family insisting on they give him high doses of vitamin C, everything changed. See the touching video here.
Forget about oranges, Camu is the powerhouse of vitamin C!
Health benefits of Camu camm
• Cleanses the blood vessles and lowers blood preassure.
• Restrains and prevents Alzheimers, Parkinsons and dementia.
• Has a positive effect against depression, anxiety, nervousness and panic attacks.
• Nurtures muscles and keeps them in good condition. Muscles that don't get enough vitamin C, will start to sag. Your bum as well as your heart. A malnurushed heart can become deformed in time.
• A lot of vision problems are a result of stress that effects the muscles around the eye. In some cases vitamin C can help.
• Is Anti-aging!
• Is Anti-inflammatory. Inflammation drains vitamin C from the body, and will in time weaken the connective tissue. Vitamin C is also great for gum problem and herpes.
• Camu is healing for the liver and all liver related diseases, also liver cancer. The antioxidants in the berry helps the liver to cleanse.
• Migraine: In combination with cutting off all aspartam sweeteners and toxins in food and start using Camu, you can get a positive effect against migraine.
Super simple Camu balls, makes about 10
• 1 pinch of himalayan salt
• 1.5 teaspoon of Camu camu
• 1 teaspoon of Mesquite
Pit and soak the Dates for a couple of minutes. In a food processor, make a flour of the Walnuts, Salt, Camu and Mesquite. Add the soaked Dates and process until you have a dough. Form balls of the doug that you roll in Hemp seeds, Cacao, shredded coconut or what ever you feel like. These are tasty to nibble on after a meal, or keep them by your computer.
[What is Mesquite?]
Find out more about Super Foods.